Sunday, December 4, 2011

Starting over....

Ok so last post was a Debbie-downer, sorry about that. The beautiful thing about it is that in cyber land, I can get a do over! Since this blog thing is new to me, and I am new to it, let's start from scratch. I am a 30 year old pharmacist and mommy to my wonderful 19 month old, Alyssa May. She is the joy of my life and a big reason why I wanted to blog. I'm hoping that through blogging I can document all the cool things that kids do so that I never forget this time in her life (as well as mine). My husband Jason is a work from home daddy. He is be best daddy I could have picked for Alyssa. We spend our evenings playing with her and listening to her infectious giggle. Nothing like watching a 1 year old have a good time. It's hard to believe we could ever love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment